The ClassenSAS annual All-School Arts Festival is coming soon on Saturday, April 6th from noon to 4 pm! Check out the following opportunities to get involved.
The CSAS All School Arts Festival T-shirt Design Contest
Calling all students! The Arts Festival T-shirt Design Contenst officially has begun. Yes, there is prize money! First place if $50, Second place is $30 and 3rd place is $20! The Arts Festival is set for Saturday, April 6th from noon to 4 p.m.! The PTSA provides this opportunity to the clubs and departments to show case their talents and provide a fun fundraising event. All funds earned by the individual clubs and departments stays with the group. All the PTSA asks is that you join us and have fun. If you have questions please contact Liz Hull at elizabeth.hull [at] sbcglobal [dot] net.
Group Participation Requests: Due March 8, 2013
All groups wishing to sell a food item or textile at the CSAS Arts Festival must complete and return the participation request form and turn it in no later than March 8, 2013. All groups participating must agree to a presentation standard. The PTSA will provide a table and chairs for the group. All items not on display or actively being sold need to be stored under the table in a neat and appropriate container. If a display other than a table will be used please provide a detailed description and how much space will be needed. All proceeds earned by the individual school groups are the property of the group.
A few notes:
- PTSA will provide tables and chairs. Please do not bring tables and chairs from the school building
- The portables are gone. If you need electricity please specify in your notes. We will do the best we can to accommodate.
- We are not able to provide shade tents for all participants but we are working on it. Please specify if you have your own tent. We will help you put it up.
Two versions of of the group participation request form are available:
- Apply Online! (this link will take you to a Google form)
- Download a PDF version of the request form (turn printed forms into the school office)
Sponsor the CSAS All School Arts Festival 2013
Show pride in your school and community become a sponsor of the CSAS All School Arts Festival 2013.
- Comet Sponsorship: $500.00
- Meteorite Sponsorship: $200.00
- Shooting Star Sponsorship: $100.00
Complete our PDF form and return it along with your check payable to CSAS-PTSA with Arts Festival 2013 in the memo. Sponsors will have their names on the back of the t-shirt and also included in the program. $500.00 sponsors will receive 3 t-shirts, $200.00 sponsor will receive 2 t-shirts and $100.00 sponsors will receive one t-shirt.